Thursday, August 03, 2006

Biffles takes a break...and leaves you with a treat

Having very very recently finished the first draft of a novel (the second I've completed, the third I've started, if you must know), I am itching to get out there and mix it up with other writers and literary sorts. And so I am off for the next week to Squaw Valley, for the annual Community of Writers gathering. Last yearI got a lot out of the week; this year, I'm ready for more--once I adjust to the altitude (caffeine helps).

Because I'll be busy for most of every day and night, I probably won't be posting. Much, much more when I return...when I promise I will start writing about music. For someone whose life was changed by rock and roll when she was a mere 4 years old, I've been strangely silent on an essential aspect of my life. All that will be changed....

Here's a tidbit you cannot miss. Hint: It's Mr. T-related. I pity the fool! Huh!

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hello mate great bblog post